What a year its been..
A mix of emotions arise thinking back. A year that I’m quite happy to say goodbye to and welcome 2016 with open arms, but the year wasn’t all that bad, quite eventful rather..
This year was definitely a year of emotions. I think my emotional nerve is lodged between some muscles because I literally cried over anything and everything but non the less, we all have our ups and downs.
- Job Hunting
- Family drama- who doesn’t have it?
- Health Issues, or me being slightly neurotic thinking I was suffering a heart attack or that I have a terminal illness- I got over it don’t worry
- Celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary
- Rediscovering South Africa through social networking
- Meeting new people, making new friends
- Making old friendships new again
- Celebrating milestones with friends
- Spending more time with family
- Making memories
Goals.. (achievable ones)
- Travel more
- Try new things
- Play an instrument
- Volunteer at something
- Spread awareness for Pulmonary Hypertension
- Get healthy
- Be more adventurous
- Self discovery
Cheers to a new year filled with adventure!