The Liebster award is an award that is given from one blogger to another. I, like my dear friend Nikita from Hearts in her shoes, who by the way inspired me to start my own blog, too was unaware of the Liebster award and so excited that I was nominated for the award! Thank you Nikita! Check out her amazing blog here.
The Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Give a link back to the blogger that nominated you for a Liebster Awards
- Answer all the questions that the blogger that nominated you for the award
- Then choose 5-11 other bloggers that have under 1000 followers as your nominees
- Also create a new set of questions for your nominees to answer to keep the ball rolling.
- Don’t forget to notify the nominees via social media
Here is the questions Nikita asked:
1.What would be your dream job?
When I was growing up I wanted to be a Veterinarian, but then as the years went by I thought to myself thank goodness I didn’t! I would fail miserably at that job because I would get too attached to the animal and cry- alot. So, realistically now, I would be quite content living on a farm training dogs- Ideal!
2. What is a hidden talent of yours?
Hmm.. I can eat a whole pizza by myself- That’s a talent right?
3. What does writing/blogging mean to you?
I’m the quiet type, so for me blogging is a way for me to express myself in any and every way possible. Be it a product that Iv fallen in love with or sharing my travel adventures, its really a fun way to share your everyday happenings without any judgement.
4. Which blogs do you enjoy reading?
I love all of them- Wedding, photography, lifestyle, beauty and especially DIY Tips and Trick. I love all things creative and try to apply to my everyday life.
5. What is the scariest thing you have done?
Would have to be when I jumped off a high wall into a pool. For the life of me I cant remember where it was but I do know that I was a tiny tot jumping towards this enormous pool. It was probably like 2 meters high but I just remember it being super scary.
6. Have you ever done something that you thought you would never do?
Not yet.. but I think it will happen though.
7. What is one of your guilty pleasures that make you cringe when you think about it?
Oh man.. It has to be having Coca Cola in a mug and drinking it with a teaspoon. *facepalm*
I know! I know! Its weird…
8.Where in the world would you live and why?
At this point in my life I wish I had traveled to a lot more places, but I’ve been pretty lucky to have at least traveled to a few like Philadelphia, Washington, Madeira, Portugal, Seychelles and most recently Cape Town. Each place was so beautiful and so unique in its own way and I loved every minute of it but the thing is that at every country or place I would say this one sentence every time- “I can’t wait to go back home”. So to answer the question I would have to say that I would stay right where I am. In this beautiful place we call South Africa. Yes, no doubt we have our downfalls, but who’s to say all the other places are perfect..? SA is my home and deep down inside I think it always will be.
9. With almost half of 2016 over with, what has the year taught you so far?
I cant believe that we are already half way but I would have to say that we need make the most out of everything. Life nowadays is proving to be way too short. We need to learn to be a bit bolder, a bit more adventurous and just love fiercely.
10. What is the one piece of advice that you hold dear?
That things happen for a reason and that we should never take anything for granted.
Fellow Bloggers that I am nominating for the Liebster Award:
My questions to you:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What is your main focus for your blog?
- Who or Where did you get your inspiration from?
- What makes you different form other bloggers?
- Cat person or Dog person?
- Favorite SA Celebrity?
- Favorite travel destination? Why?
- Travel solo or with someone?
- How many places have you traveled to?
- Favorite shade of lipstick?
Congrats new nominees and enjoy!