It’s been forever that I had been for a facial and I was excited when I was given the opportunity to try out the revolutionary H2-Glow Facial™ at Ms Glam Nail Bar.
The last time I went for a facial, was before my wedding day and this year will be our 5th wedding anniversary! Where has time gone??
What is the H2-Glow Facial?
The H2-Glow Facial™ is the latest technology in skin care! This stunning treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. It is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection.
How Does it Work?
H2-Glow Facial™ uses Vortex technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate, leaving skin glowing. It’s a 3 phase process that gives you incredible results:
• A peeling solution, with active ingredients such as salicylic acid and bark wood extract, is used in combination with Vortex technology to offer a deep cleansing action
• This phase softens and loosens the skin, and removes (most) blackheads painlessly
• Two different heads are used in the Cleaning Phase – one for the whole face and a second one that concentrates on the oily ‘T’ panel, offering specialised cleaning
• Infusion Phase Vortex technology is used with either of the following:
• Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump
• Vitamin C and Glycolic Acid brightening solution for skin brightening and pigmentation
• Oligopeptides for wrinkles and sun damage
• A mask and PDT lights (red or blue depending on the condition being treated) are used to replenish and recharge the skin – leaving skin healthy and glowing
Is it Suitable For all Skin Types?
Absolutely yes! Suitable for all skin types, the H2-Glow can help with oily congested skin, pigmentation, dry dehydrated skin and fine lines and wrinkles!
Now that winter is officially here, my skin was in desperate need of some hydration and so this facial happened at the perfect time!
The facial itself is so lovely. It’s literally painfree, as facial’s should be, apart from the tingly sensation from the infusion phase, that probably lasts 10 seconds and is totally bearable!
It’s safe to say we all hate the extraction part of the facial, especially around the nose area, that’s my biggest problomatic area as it’s just covered in blackheads! But the H2-Glow Facial is so gentle on the skin and penetrates deep to give your skin the ultimate cleanse.
The treatment itself took +-30 minutes and my skin felt amazing afterwards! It had such a beautful glow and I visibly could see the difference in my smile lines and overall texture of my skin.
The next day my cheeks did feel slightly sensitive, in the slightest, two small pimples popped up on my chin and an in-grown hair popped up on my cheek! Gross, I know but it facinated me because that’s how deep the products penetrated my skin to bring up all impurities beneath it! I had absolutely no redness at all which is great news for those sensitive skins like myself!
Overall, the facial was suprisingly great, with real time results that you can actually see! The therapist is a stunning lady that will treat your specific skin concerns. Every facial is tailored to your skin type for optimum results. Guys you will honestly see a huge difference!
The lovely team from Ms Glam has kindly given me a coupon code to get a HUGE discount off your facial!
Pamper yourself to a gorgeous H2-Glow Facial, Mani and Pedi (with gelleration application) all for R500!! Use discount code @MSNICOLE for the R500 promo.
Go on and Glow!